Marketplace, Items for Sale, Forum Participation

General discussion
Stout Film

Hi Everyone,
People seem to want to sell Arri gear on this forum, myself included. I'm avoiding it because it says not to in the user agreement and I don't want to get kicked off. This has been asked before, but it would be great if there were a place we could do this with other trusted Arri users. Is there any chance we can change the rules here or make a sub-forum for selling? Or do we have to go over to the dark-side and sell our items on that Oakley fan-page? The only thing I like about their system is the depth of the user network. I've tried to increase participation on this forum and I hope it grows so we can improve our own work and help Arri tailor it's products for us, increasing everyone's value. Helping us sell amongst ourselves will not decrease the net amount our community spends on new Arri gear, it will increase it. Please chime in if you agree and want Arri to know this. If I'm somehow missing something, please direct me to the right place. Cheers and happy shooting!
Jan Heugel

Hey Everyone,

if there's more support for that wish, I'm happy to take it to a level of internal discussion.

Currently we do not delete equipment sale posts, although it is officially not allowed.

Best,
Jan
Jan Heugel
Application Engineer
Stout Film

Thanks for the response Jan!
Looks like at the time of writing this I'm outvoted, with 96 people reading the thread and not one chiming in that they want a marketplace forum for trusted users. But it is good to know at least I won't get kicked off if I post an item. Cheers!
dasjerome

I vote YES! for a Marketplace....
mogydp

I vote yes as well.
filmandy

I would love to have that on the Arri forum. I skulk around the reduser forum and always crave that type of community for us Arri folks.
mannhands

+1!
xanoramix

i want that!
Alexandre Valentim
Focus Puller - Portugal
Josh Stafield

Yes please!
Lennywood

Well, maybe if i just point out a sale from another site i won't get in trouble?

I am selling a brand new Mini in RedUser. Check it out there.
dasjerome

YES PLEASE MARKETPLACE!!! :D :D
Rodrigo Lizana

Yes to the marketplace !.