ARRI Academy – strengthen your knowledge

Organizational information - Only moderators and admin can post.
Jan Heugel

Offering a wide range of multi-day training courses, individual sessions and educational events in different countries and languages worldwide, ARRI Academy is the best route for users of all abilities to gain hands-on knowledge of ARRI products and workflows, and build their on-set confidence.

It doesn’t matter whether or not you have previous experience, or how much or how little time you have spent on set. You might be a DP, a gaffer, a DIT, student, assistant or rental technician; in all cases you will leave an ARRI course with expanded knowledge and skills, and complete confidence in your ability to handle the equipment in a professional environment. You will be familiar with all product functions and will know how and where they can be used to greatest advantage.

Click here to see the full schedule and register now for upcoming training courses

edit: link updated
Jan Heugel
Application Engineer
justin lovell

Has anyone taken this 2 day course?

Would love some feedback from participants. I have a few people interested in a course in Canada this week, but concerned about the material they will Learn and the cost involved. Feel free to contact me off list or private message.

All the best!

Justin Lovell
Associate CSC
WWW.JUSTINLOVELL.COM
Justin Lovell
Associate CSC Cinematographer

Frame Discreet // 8/16/35 film scans
http://www.framediscreet.com
justin lovell

Following up...

I took the course and it was fantastic.
Arri brought out plenty of gear ranging from a couple Alexa sxt, anamorphic lenses, master primes, master grips, minis, amira, 3 grading systems, hdr 4k large monitor, Skypanels, and other lighting and many other toys to test and play with.

The presenters, Michael Siegel, Francois, Sebastien all did an excellent job engaging and delivering quality content.

Thanks you to hari for also coming to Toronto and sharing knowledge with us. Was also nice to have Steve there to also share the marketing road map for Arri.

The presenters also had deep knowledge of other camera systems which was valuable not just Arri centric, but having true responses to comparing technical aspects of the systems.

Glad that Arri is developing this academy and offering quality workshops for us to attend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Justin Lovell
Associate CSC Cinematographer

Frame Discreet // 8/16/35 film scans
http://www.framediscreet.com
Gingerlatin

I took the course in Munich an it was also fantastic!

I can highly recommend this course because the ARRI guys transfer knowledge where you can nowhere find.
Before the course, I felt that I`m in love with my Mini, after the course I knew why :)

For me it was a very good invest.