200fps in HD after Shooting 4K gives Calibration Error...

General Discussion
jamiehobbis

So I installed my 4K license the other day for a UHD shoot this weekend. I dropped the settings back into HD to shoot at 200fps and the camera wouldn't record. The monitor picture broke up and It flagged up a 'Calibration Error Message' telling me to reboot the camera. Rebooting didn't fix the issue so I performed a factory reset and the problem goes away but does return periodically...

Any tips or thoughts
pioneerstudios

I had the same error, and was told it would be fixed in the new SUP but I am also still waiting to have it released. It was announced to release in April so not sure when this will happen but I would call Germany and discuss this with them because it is a big issue.
JustinMontgomeryDP

I had the same issue the other day. Was shooting 2k in 200 fps and the error popped up. Factory reset took care of it. Also said something about a "FPGA Error" for second as well.

Called Arri and they said it would be fixed in the new SUP as well. They said it will be in a couple weeks.

Any luck with calling Germany?
jamiehobbis

Ah phew... Glad I'm not on my own... I hope Arri jump on it soon... It was jolly embarrassing having that happen on a shoot... Let's hope they've nailed the issue in the impending SUP4.0...