Alexa35 Red n’ Green light were flashing.

Bosstonnjay

Today, my team turned the Arri Alexa 35 camera on and encountered a problem where the Arri logo was stuck on the viewfinder and the LED lights were flashing green and red alternately. *as shown in the clip. Have you guys ever encountered this kind of situation before? And how can we fix it?

Jan Heugel

Dear Jay,

connect to your camera via ethernet. Open a web browser and enter the URL ALEXA35-xxxxx.local (replace xxxxx with the camera's 5- digit serial number).
This will give you access to the webremote and the menu where you can check the warnings/alerts to see what's wrong. And dump a logfile on your usb drive (MENU > Info).

Have you tried reconnecting the MVF-2 (while the camera is running)?
Have you tried an other MVF-2 cable?

If none of the above helps, get in touch with ARRI Service. Send them your logfile if the export worked (see above).

Kind regards,
Jan
Jan Heugel
Application Engineer
Bosstonnjay

Thank you for your response. I have followed your advice and received the notification as shown in the image. I have also attached the log file.

Here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
Screen Shot 2566-04-25 at 20.16.30.png
Screen Shot 2566-04-25 at 20.15.51.png

Q:Have you tried reconnecting the MVF-2 (while the camera is running)?
A: Yes, I have.

Q:Have you tried an other MVF-2 cable?
A: Yes, I have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jan Heugel

Hi Jay,

we've had a look at the logs. The last day of shooting ended quite regular. We could not find a hint why it went south on the 25th.

Since you already tried updating the camera, we recomend to send your camera to ARRI Service.

Kind regards,
Jan
Jan Heugel
Application Engineer