HDE problem in Davinci Resolve 18

Tools of the trade, new plug-ins, log c etc.
salsan

Hello everyone, I was on a camera test two weeks ago and everything was running smoothly, the Camera was a MINI LF and shooting in Arri Raw Open gate 4.5K. For the download I was using Silverstack and the Codex Device manager to use HDE. Mid day into the tests I tried to mount the clips in Davinci to visualize them, Davinci was taking a long time to mount them, forcing me to quit the app and then try again with no success, then I decided to wait for the app to respond and when it did the clips showed as images, that is like a picture for every frame (that is why it was taking so long to mount), I did not make any changes in the Davinci Project settings and it is only happening in one computer as we tried in other two MacBooks and there was no issue with them.

Has anyone ever came across with this situation? any ideas on how to solve it?

We have tried to use different versions of Davinci and also create new projects from scratch with no success...

Thank you!
Simon Duschl

Hi, can you please check in Resolve Studio 'Media Page' that the detect "Sequence" is activated?
If not I assume that Resolve tries to read each frame and that would be a huge amount of files I/O, depending on the shot duration.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 16.44.33.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
salsan

Yeah that solves it maybe it was accidentally set as individual

thanks a lot!