No Mon out Signal

General discussion
LuigiTadiotto

Hi,
i have no monitor signal, but rec 1 and 2 works fine, i tried with 3 monitors that works good. With two of these the mon out doesn't work, with the marshall one works.
My impression is that the other two monitor (an Odyssey q7+ and a 17" panasonic) go in some kind of protection mode (maybe there some power dispersion from alexa mon out...), the 7 inch marshall works but i noticed an electricity flash while connecting the power...
Any idea? i supposed i have to service the camera...i hope it's not a serious problem... in any case the mon out doesn't work properly, has it ever happened to anyone of you?
Guenter Noesner

Luigi,

I assume this is an Alexa - right? check that the Mon Out signal is set to a frame rate and format the monitors support. If one monitor works and others don't, then it is unlikely to be the camera. Also, this forum does not offer much support for technical issues. You may be better off in the future reaching out to one of the ARRI service centers near you.
You can find this on our webpage here:http://www.arri.com/support/technical_s ... a_systems/

Best,
Günter
LuigiTadiotto

I went one Arri service in Milan and they repairs everything in few hours, good service!